We have a variety of Tent Sites for you to choose from. Enjoy camping basics with amenities for the whole family. Most of our tent sites are secluded away from the RV sites, in their own section of the campground. All our tent sites have a fire ring and picnic table. We have tent sites that are arranged together to accommodate groups. Want tent sites under the trees? We can do that and grassy tent sites as well. We have an area with a kitchen sink for easy clean up and water available on most of our tent sites or very close by. Enjoy what Missoula has to offer and relax around your campfire in the evening. How great is that! Click Here for a Virtual Tour
We are upgrading 10 of our tents sites in 2014. These new tent sites will have a designated parking area, covered picnic table on a patio, fire ring with seating around it, level tent pad, water, 20/30amp electric and a charging station for your electronic devices. The new premium tent sites are located close to restrooms and showers, swimming pool, store and office and the KOA Kafe. We hope you will enjoy our new additions.
- 10 – Premium tent sites. Designated parking area, covered picnic table on a patio, fire ring with seating around it, level tent pad, water, 20/30amp electric and a charging station for your electronic devices.
- 6 – Tent Village tent sites. These sites have fencing on the sides, a small covered patio with counter top and storage area and a BBQ grill. All Tent Village sites have water and electric right at the site.
- 2 – Tent sites with 20 amp electricity and water at each site
- 22 – Regular tent sites most with water right at site or very close by
- Click Here for more tent site pictures
*Limit one vehicle per tent site. We do have a parking area for extra vehicles.
*No tow vehicles at Tent Sites, we have small RV sites available for guests with tow vehicles or guests can park tows in our extra parking area. Motorcycles with tows are OK.
*Limit 6 people per tent site. Please call for group tent reservations. We can accommodate large groups but special arrangement must be made in advance.
*Maximum Stay on ALL tent sites is 14 days.
Hot showers and restrooms are available for all our guests. Wi-Fi Internet service is available throughout the campground. Missoula KOA has great cell phone reception so you can keep in touch.