To guarantee your campsite, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at KOA.com. You’ll receive a confirmation email from the Missoula KOA once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation at Missoula KOA, please call 800-562-5366 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
- RV/Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify Missoula KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify Missoula KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify Missoula KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
If you arrive at Missoula KOA with more people than you indicated on your reservation you may be disappointed with your accommodations. Please let us know if you expect more people or if your plans change.
* If you arrive at Missoula KOA with more vehicles or different than what you indicated on your reservation you may have to park additional vehicles somewhere other than Missoula KOA. We do not have additional parking available.
All reservations must come to registration office and register before going to your campsite.
* Please bring your vehicle license numbers in when you arrive we require them at registration.
First 2 dogs are free at Missoula KOA, we charge for additional dogs.
**Check Out: 11:00 AM All Sites and Accommodations
**Check In: Cabins, Teepees, Tents 3:00 PM
**Check In: RVs 1:00 PM