Missoula KOA is open for camping year round with
very limited services in the off season and winter months.
(October to May)
• Swimming pool is closed for the season starting the day after Labor Day. The swimming pool will open again the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend
• Hot Tubs will close for the season starting the day after Labor Day. The Hot Tubs will open again mid April.
• Water throughout the campground at camp sites is shut off between October 10th to 15th. Water if needed will be available at a frost free faucet located near the pool fence. Water is turned on each year mid to late April as weather permits.
• Limited restrooms and showers available in the off season. The satellite restrooms in the Camping Cabin and Tenting area are closed the first part of October. The satellite restrooms will be available again mid May when weather permits.
• Office and Store hours in the winter months are Tuesday through Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Closed on Sunday & Mondays. Later in the season it will change to Noon to 6:00 PM. Coin laundry is available same as store hours. Holiday closures and some differences in office hours at that time of year are expected, please call our office if you have questions.
• All Reservations must be made in advance for Sunday and Monday. No Same day or Walk-Ins available.
• Our Long Term sites do have water available through-out the winter. (These sites are rented for 60 days or more. Winter camping guests will have to heat tape their lines to keep them from freezing.)