Missoula KOA is open for camping year round with
limited services in the off season and winter months.
(September to May)
• Swimming pool is closed for the season starting the day after Labor Day. The swimming pool will open again the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend
• Hot Tubs will close for the season starting the day after Labor Day. The Hot Tubs will open again mid April.
• Water throughout the campground at camp sites is shut off October 15th. Water if needed will be available at a frost free faucet not on your site. Water will be turned on again mid to late April as weather permits.
• The restrooms available in the off season are adjacent to our main building and the family style wheelchair accessible restrooms across the street. The satellite restrooms in the Camping Cabin and Tenting area are closed first part of October. The satellite restrooms will be available again mid May when weather permits.
• Our office and store in the winter months are open five days a week Tue-Sat 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Closed on Sundays. We have staff available on site after hours to help with late check-ins and questions. Phone number available at our night registration desk. Coin laundry is available. Holiday closures and some differences in office hours at that time are expected, please call our office if you have questions.
• Our Long Term sites do have water available through-out the winter. (These sites are rented for 60 days or more. Winter camping guests will have to heat tape their lines to keep them from freezing.)